Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Boating Fun



Our neighbors took us boating this past week. It was a lot of fun, but I haven't been skiing in years and it showed! I was trying to wake board and I spent most of my time face planting and swallowing lake water. The boy driving the boat even swamped me with a giant wake as he was coming around to give me the rope. The next morning I woke up and I felt like I had been beat. Every weird little muscle in my body ached. I'm starting to think spending the past 6 years of my life either being pregnant or nursing has taken its toll! The old body is just not what it used to be!



I was worried about Jenna because it was 107 degrees and she does not really like the heat. Both Isaac and Jenna were crying as we boarded the boat and I was sure the Andersons were going to be reconsidering their offer, but soon after the boat got going both kids stopped crying. All the kids were really well behaved and had a great time. Once we got the lifejacket on Jenna she hardly moved or made a peep. I was thinking she must have felt like she was in the womb again as tight as we had her in that lifejacket.

1 comments:

Valerie said...

OK I was laughing so hard at the picture of Jenna on Chuck's lap. ha ha ha, it's like where is jenna, and you just see a tiny bit of her cute face. Ok let's get the boys together to play, Stock has been driving me nuts needing someone to play with. do you want to come bring the kids swimming at the club house pool?