A quick Jenna update:
I can't believe how quickly my baby is growing and constantly changing!

She is grabbing and trying to eat everything within her reach. I was packing our suitcases the other morning and found Jenna on the floor sucking on the legs of the suitcase.

She is also rolling all over the place. She rolls from one end of the front room to the next and even ends up on the concrete many times. The kids are very "helpful" and often are dragging her back onto the carpet.

And I'm very sad that it's time to say good bye to the bassinet for the last time. Now it's on to the playpen for Jenna. Because we have had all of our kids close together Samuel is the only baby that has gone from the bassinet to the crib. All the others have gone from the bassinet to the playpen because another kid is still in the crib.
I can't believe how quickly my baby is growing and constantly changing!

She is grabbing and trying to eat everything within her reach. I was packing our suitcases the other morning and found Jenna on the floor sucking on the legs of the suitcase.

She is also rolling all over the place. She rolls from one end of the front room to the next and even ends up on the concrete many times. The kids are very "helpful" and often are dragging her back onto the carpet.

And I'm very sad that it's time to say good bye to the bassinet for the last time. Now it's on to the playpen for Jenna. Because we have had all of our kids close together Samuel is the only baby that has gone from the bassinet to the crib. All the others have gone from the bassinet to the playpen because another kid is still in the crib.
Chuck is very excited that we can now start getting rid of some of the baby "stuff". Today I cleaned out my closet and have a big bag to take to the DI. It makes me sad to think I won't have another baby, but I actually didn't feel bad at all as I bagged up all my many sizes of inbetween clothes. Good riddance to the "fat" post baby pants and shirts!

Tonight I finally gave Jenna her first feeding of Rice Cereal. It's funny how with Samuel I was so excited to start introducing food and just couldn't wait until he was 4 months so I could feed him. Now with Jenna it's much easier to just nurse and not have to feed her, but since she's 5 months and showing a lot of interest in food I decided it's finally time to slowly start.

Tonight I finally gave Jenna her first feeding of Rice Cereal. It's funny how with Samuel I was so excited to start introducing food and just couldn't wait until he was 4 months so I could feed him. Now with Jenna it's much easier to just nurse and not have to feed her, but since she's 5 months and showing a lot of interest in food I decided it's finally time to slowly start.

Just look at everyone gathered around for the big event. Jenna actually LOVED the rice cereal. The only bad thing was she kept grabbing the spoon and trying to stick it in her mouth by herself. Isaac was very hard to feed because he was always grabbing the spoon and trying to feed himself. I guess Jenna will probably be the same way. Oh my baby is just growing too fast!


0 comments:
Post a Comment