Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bella Update


I finally decided we just needed to cut Bella's hair off because it is always such a mess. I think her hair looks cute this short, but she doesn't like it. She has told me several times and again this morning as we were getting ready for church, "I don't like it this way. I just want it long like mommy's." So hopefully if I keep it short for awhile it will thicken up and maybe as she gets older and doesn't make such a mess of her hair we can try and grow it longer.


Several weeks ago Jenna was dressed in this outfit. Bella took one look at her and said, "The baby is not cute today mom." This coming from my little fashion princess herself!


The mermaid costume skirt does make a nice hair piece.


I heard Jenna squawking and looked over to see this. When I asked Bella what she was doing she said, "I'm just being the mom."


Here is another picture from our vacation.
Samuel spotted a dead fish out in the pond where we were fishing and he really wanted it for some reason. The next thing I know Samuel is rolling up Bella's capris. I thought it was really cute watching him help her with her pants until I hear him say, "Okay Bella there's the fish, go get it." And of course she heads out in the pond to retrieve the dead fish, but not before she slips on the mossy rocks and falls in. This is typical for those two - Samuel has some crazy idea and sends Bella to carry it out.
Just listening to Samuel and Bella most days makes me laugh. A couple of conversations that those two have had over the past few days that I need to record.
As their heading up the stairs mad at each other for some reason:
Bella: "Samuel, how many times do I have to tell you!" (I wonder where she has heard this expression)
Samuel: "You're not the mom Bella!"
Bella to Samuel after he hit his head: "Just be tough, be tough"
The two of them trying to work out a disagreement while sitting on the "repenting" spot:
Samuel: "Bella, you know better than to take my toy away."
Bella: "Yes, I know better, but I still wanted it."

Another picture from our vacation.
We were walking around Temple Square and I wanted to get our picture by some of the beautiful flowers. Just as Chuck was snapping the picture Bella just falls over for no apparent reason. This girl is always jumping, climbing and falling down!
Bella girl, you sure do keep us entertained and we love you so much!

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Amber-
That last picture is pretty much the funniest picture I have ever seen!
I love your blog! Tell Chuck I said hi too.