Monday, July 19, 2010

The Preview You've All Been Waiting For!



So there are some of my "readers" out there who have been waiting with baited breath for the posting of the family vacation pictures (namely my mom). Here's your sneak peak - more to come as I sort through the 500+ pictures and get them scrapbooked.



But I did have to post this picture separately because it just makes me laugh. It's quite the trick to get all these little kids to even look at the camera at the same time. But my favorite part of the picture is Jenna's chubby legs and Bronson looking like he's dead (really he was just peacefully resting).


And another of my "readers" (namely my sister) has been anxiously waiting to see my new painted table. Yes, I let my kids paint our kitchen table. Here is just a teaser shot.
So if there are any more requests from all my blog readers for future posts just let me know and I will eventually try and accomodate!

2 comments:

Carole said...

Amber I love the family picture and the pictures of the cousins. What a beautiful family.

Trina and Wes said...

Yes, I am laughing so hard right now! And I do love the table! You are a fun mommy:)