Sunday, July 11, 2010

So Big!


Jenna just turned 5 months. I decided I would try and sit her up and she can actually sit for a little while by herself before she topples over! It won't be very long before she is sitting like a pro. (She looks a little grumpy in the above shot, but then she flashed us her smile before she toppled over)




While we were walking around Temple Square last weekend, some older gentleman looked at Jenna and laughing said, "You need to feed that kid!".
I LOVE my little chunky babies, with their squishy cheeks you just can't kiss enough! Of course Jenna's cheeks pale in comparison to Bella's cheeks when she was this old.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I loved all the updates on the kids. Jenna is getting so bug, what an adorable little girl, Her eyes are beautiful. And I love the pic of Bella all dress up ha ha ha. Her hair does look cute short. And boy am I there with you on the terrible 2's. Briggs all the sudden decided to hit the T2's full force the past couple of weeks. He is always mad or us at him just like you mentioned. We should just let Issac and Brigham sit in a room together and use up all their mad energy ha ha ha

Carole said...

What a little doll baby.

fourballerinas said...

Funny posts. I get a kick out of the "Bella get the dead fish" story. What a pair they are. Funny pics of Issac all scared of the fish and throwing a fit on the carosel. He seems like such a big tough kid, but he's scared of the water and rides. A little softie at heart. Love the pics of him by your dad's car. I really like Bella's hair shorter. I tried to tell her how pretty it was and that I though she looked SOOO cute. Maybe you'll have to cut yours short too!
I haven't even attempted my vacation pics yet. THere are so many, it's almost overwhelming to have to go through and organize them to post them. I need to get started though.
Audrey