Chuck and I took the kids camping for the 24th holiday. We ate lunch at this little park in Panguitch and as I sat on the blanket relaxing in the shade the above picture is what I saw. My sweet little Jenna rolling all around on the blanket and curiously examining the blades of grass, Chuck in the background holding Isaac in his arms and pushing Samuel and Bella on the swing. While this picture may look ordinary to everyone else it was beautiful to me. I felt such joy and peace watching my children and husband play and I couldn't help but think, Life is Good!
Sometimes I get caught up in the daily tasks of taking care of every one's needs, trying to be good mom, trying to be a good wife, always feeling like there is something that must be done, feeling guilty if I take a break and just relax, but on this day at least for a few minutes that's exactly what I did - relaxed and enjoyed the beauty of my precious little family. And yes, Life is Good!



0 comments:
Post a Comment