Thursday, July 22, 2010

Not Yet!

In the past couple of weeks, Jenna's gone from doing push ups to trying to crawl.

She gets into perfect crawling position, starts rocking, sometimes moves a leg forward and then flattens out as she screams in frustration and protest. Everyone else in this house is running around like crazy people and I think she just wants in on the action! I'm just not sure my baby should be trying to crawl already!

She's now sitting like a pro and playing with her basket of toys. I LOVE this stage where they can sit and play.

Samuel calls this Jenna's funny face. Every time she makes this face he laughs and laughs telling her to make the funny face again.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

K when I saw the title of this post I thought, this must be about Jenna trying to crawl ha ha ha. She is really so adorable. Thanks for coming to the pool today, it was a lot of fun :)

fourballerinas said...

The 4th one always wants to do those "big" things earlier than the others. Ava crawled sooner than all the others too. They want to keep up. Ava would love to walk, but she takes 2 steps and decides she faster if she crawls so she just crawls. She's just 10 months though, so she has a few more months before she really "needs" to walk. Jenna still looks so tiny. Maybe it's because I'm comparing her to Issac- who is not.
Audrey