Friday, April 16, 2010

Tis the Season


Tis the Season for family to come stay with us.
Everyone loves the spring weather here!
My family was at our home over Easter, then Chuck's sister and her family came for a few days, then Chuck's brother and his family came and stayed with us.
We love the company!


While Chuck's sister was here I went and took a few pictures of the girls. I love taking pictures of these two!
(I'll post more on my photo blog one of these days)



We did a lot of fun adventures with Chuck's brother and his family. We went swimming, hiking, played at the park and dug in the sand at the lake. It's been awhile since our little family has done anything too adventureous so we were excited to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. And the kids loved spending time playing with their cousins.


Isaac loves to hike by himself, but every once in awhile we had to carry him so we could catch up to the older kids. Let's just say he wasn't very excited about being carried.


Resting and snacking at the top of our destination.
We really do live in a beautiful place!




Playing at the park and Michelle and I with our babies.




Yes, this is a picture of Jenna.
As soon as we got to the lake I had to feed Jenna and unfortunately she had a major blow out. Gotta love those! And sure it's my 4th baby, but I was caught unprepared. Luckily Michelle had an extra outfit for her little guy or poor Jenna would have been naked at the lake.


Chuck had to build his traditional water works project at the lake. The kids loved playing in the sand, trying to catch lizards and splashing in the cold water.

I really enjoy going to the lake, but it sure did take us a long time to get all our supplies hauled across a very large expance of sand. Later the wind started blowing very hard and we all got sand blasted as we had to make the long trek back to the vehicles.


Thanks everyone for coming to stay with us!

1 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Looks like you had fun with your company. I would have never guessed that was Jenna in the stroller. She looks so big and she looked like a boy in those clothes. (sorry!) She really seems to have her own look. I'll admit- I never have a change of clothes just with me either.
Audrey