I love this time of year!
The warm weather and beautiful wildflowers, or in this case the beautiful weeds.
(Bella absolutely loves purple flowers. After I took a few pictures of Trina in the purple weed field near our home I knew I needed to get some pictures of the girls. Bella has been asking me every day for a week if we were going to the purple flowers. I finally got around to getting the girls ready and over to the field only to find all the weeds mowed down! I was so sad. Luckily Chuck drove us all around until we found another field that would work. Bella was having so much fun running around gathering flowers. Poor Samuel's eyes were all red by the time we got home, he must have allergies. I got so many fun pictures of the girls in the weeds. I'll post more on my photo blog one of these days.)



3 comments:
love love love this picture. It is so adorable! where did you get her tutu? And her hair bows are darling too! good job!
Marvelous picture! She's a beauty!
Audrey
What a little doll? She looks just like a doll sitting there.
Post a Comment