I really love this program because it uses solfege to teach ear training for singing and then piano playing. Samuel does not love to sing like Bella and Isaac, but he really likes going to class each week because they have so much fun. I get to attend class with him every other week which I really enjoy even though it's work for me to get a baby sitter (thanks to my friends cute girls who come and watch the others!) and it's a bit of a drive. I have a great love for music and so I tell the kids they all have to learn to play the piano and hopefully with training they'll be able to sing (I don't have a wonderful singing voice so hopefully some of their daddy's genes will come into play here).

It was so much fun to watch Samuel perform. He was making me laughing with some of the things he was doing. The highlight was seeing Samuel as the genie in the puppet rendition to Aragonaise from Carmen.

It was so much fun to watch Samuel perform. He was making me laughing with some of the things he was doing. The highlight was seeing Samuel as the genie in the puppet rendition to Aragonaise from Carmen.
She really is wonderful with the kids and is very talented. Bella can't wait to join Samuel next year in class.





1 comments:
Looks like fun!! He'll be a great little singer! Kayla has expressed some interest in playing the piano and I told Brady that maybe we need to think about buying one. He said, why we don't need one. I told him that with 4 girls, we are bound to have one that will like it and be good at it. He's draggin his heels on the idea.
Audrey
Post a Comment