Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter Outfits

The kids finally got to wear their Easter outfits last Sunday. This picture just fills me with joy - how lucky I am to be their mom!

With Stake Conference, General Conference and then the cancellation of our block meetings because of a scheduled power outage we hadn't been to our regular church meetings for almost a month. And I shouldn't say it, but it was really a nice break!

Getting ready to go to church without Chuck here to help is a bit of a challenge. I've definitely managed to smooth the process, but those last 10 minutes as we try and get every one's shoes on and then everyone buckled into their car seats can be brutal. Most times I arrive at church flustered because everything went to pot just before we got there! Then during sacrament meeting we just try and survive. Isaac is giving us quite a bit of trouble these days. Last Sunday, Chuck had to take him out 3 times and then I took him with me to the mother's lounge to feed the baby and he cried at the top of his lungs the entire time we were in there. Thank goodness for Primary! I get to go play the piano and watch the cute kids and poor Chuck is left to try and get Isaac to go to nursery and take care of the baby. (Now back to the kids in their cute Easter outfits - I just had to get this memory down so when this season passes I won't forget these crazy days!)










I am loving having 2 little girls to dress alike - at least sometimes! I love getting them dressed in all their pretty church dresses. Chuck always teases me that my one indulgence is buying the girls dresses.



And my handsome big blue eyed boys!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I love the Easter pictures, especially the one with the four of them, it turned out great! And I loved all the pic of Issac around his birthday time, he is such a cute kid and I love that he will eat anything with ketchup ha ha ha. You made me laugh with your epidural comment too!

Jan said...

OK, those turned out so cute!! I see why you love the dresses so much!

fourballerinas said...

Those dresses are adorable. You will love dressing them up! I sure do. My only problem is that it is getting hard to find a matching dress for Kayla and she will fill left out. Sisters are the best!!
Audrey

Linz said...

SUCH cute pictures! I love the dresses!! SOOOO pretty!