Tonight as I was putting the kids to bed Samuel, Bella and I were sitting on the couch in Samuel's room. I did our usual treasure hunt (back rub) then asked each of them what their favorite part of the day was. As we were talking the baby started moving so they were each feeling my belly, asking questions and getting really excited that the baby was awake.
I asked Samuel what we should name the baby. I ask him this every so often because he comes up with some pretty funny suggestions. Anyway he said, "We should name her Fat Baby". I then asked why should we name her that. He stretched both his little arms around my belly and said, "Because look at how Fat She Is!".
At least he thinks it's the baby that's fat not his mommy!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Fat Baby!
Posted by amber at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is sooo funny! What a cutie!
It'll be gone in 6 months!! You look great!
Post a Comment