
We had a wonderful Christmas Holiday with Grandma Jerri Lynn, Grandpa Clayton, Trina, Wes and Kambree staying with us. On Christmas Eve we had our traditional fried shrimp and french fries for dinner. Then we had a not so spiritual reenactment of the nativity. Bella was very excited about being Mary and Samuel of course wanted to be the Wise Man, he also had to be Joseph because we are lacking in numbers, Isaac just wanted to sit by Bella with the baby and Kambree wanted the baby for herself. She managed to steal the baby from Bella who then started crying and at some point Isaac was also crying and Kambree just kept saying baby over and over again. Chuck recorded the whole ordeal and I haven't watched it, but I'm sure it makes for some great comedy! 
We sang a few songs around the piano. Good thing for Chuck because he's the only one that can really sing very well.

Then we went outside to roast marshmallows and make smores.

We always let the kids open their PJ's and one game that we then play together. This year we got the kids a really fun game called "The Cat in the Hat, I Can Do That". It was funny watching the kids completing various tasks found in the game.

We always take a picture of our little family on Christmas Eve around the tree then I put the picture in an ornament that we hang on the tree. Each year when I get these ornaments out it brings back so many memories and the kids love seeing themselves when they were younger. Let's just say I've been pregnant in too many of these pictures!


0 comments:
Post a Comment