
I bought these cheap wooden photo ornaments for the kids to decorate. So I got out the paint, changed the kids into their "paint" clothes, layed down some garbage bags to try and control the mess a little, let them pick their own colors and away they went.
Samuel kept telling me he was a great artist.

Bella was so funny to watch because she loves to test boundaries - what little kids doesn't! First she started painting her leg.

Then she put one little dab of paint on her face and looked to see what I'd say. I knew the paint would come off so I didn't say anything. So then she started to paint her chin. At this point Samuel was just rolling with laughter and so was Bella.

The finished body art work. I finally did stop her when she started painting the teeth!

Samuel's funny because he likes to encourage Bella in her mischief, hoping she'll get in trouble, but also loves attention. I had taken Bella upstairs to get in the bathtub and when I returned Samuel was laughing and painting his own face. We had a bit of a mess to clean up, I love the easy to clean concrete floors, but the kids had so much fun. I think they actually enjoyed painting themselves more than painting the ornaments!


2 comments:
No wonder he threw up---that paint would many anyone sick!!!!It was not too much candy, it was too much paint in the mouth!
Trina - You just wait until next year, then my kids will rope Kambree into all their "fun"!
Post a Comment