
I really don't like the snow! After going to college in Logan I decided I never needed to live somewhere where it snowed again. The freezing cold winters with frost on the inside of our apartment windows, yes the inside, the slippery campus sidewalks where you would see people fall down daily, the snow weighted trees that would dump their contents on you, the wind blowing down the hill as you tried to climb up, the feeling that you had frozen boogers in your nose - it ruined me on snow!
So Chuck was really surprised when he came home for lunch and saw the snowman in the backyard. He even asked me who had made it. Like the kids went out there themselves and threw this thing together. Yes, I pulled the bag of my winter clothes out of storage in the garage and bundled up. The poor kids don't have very warm clothes, but I do and I was using every piece of clothing I had to make sure I didn't get cold! And yes, I actually had fun playing in the snow. We weren't out there for too long, just long enough to get the feel of winter - now we hope the snow melts fast!
Look at all this snow!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Let it Snow :(
Posted by amber at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Pretty impressive snowman!
Looks like they are really liking the snow, even if you're not. Nice snowman Amber, he looks really tall too. Maybe that's just because he's in comparison to a 2 and 3 year old. Good Job. Look like you're making a lot of fun christmas traditions. Happy Birthday. What are you 29? Always huh! I think you look pretty awesome for being ONLY 34!!
Audrey
Post a Comment