Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cute Christmas Presents


Trina and I had too much fun taking Christmas pictures of Isaac and Kambree.











It was so fun to take pictures of them together. We were just laughing because it was next to impossible to get them to both look at us. They were having too much fun playing with each other, taking off their hats, and pulling on the boxes.

4 comments:

Sleepless In St. George said...

I love his little giggle in the last picture!

Trina and Wes said...

Thanks for taking those super cute pictures for me! I love that we have babies so close to the same age--so much fun!

fourballerinas said...

Cute pictures. For a second there I couldn't tell who was who They both look the same in just a diaper. Looks like fun
Audrey

Anonymous said...

Amber, thanks for the comment, so great to see your blog. I can not believe how cute your kids are. Wow, 3 in three years I am sure it is crazy, but I am sure you are having a blast. I just think back to those days in the primary presidency and you had no kids and now look at you!! Every time we are over there and driving through Ivins we say, "I wonder where the Gillette's live" I will have to let you know next time we are over there, we would love to see you guys.

I looked through your blog really quick. I love all your pictures. I remember asking you awhile ago who took your cute pictures and you told me someone came to your house every 3 months to take them. Now it looks like you are doing it yourself! You are doing a great job. Did you take a class? What kind of camera do you have? The reason I ask is I am really interested in doing the same and would LOVE a nice camera. I would love to talk to you more about that.

Well, great to see your cute family. Oh by the way you ended up selling at a great time you would die at what these prices are going for now!!!!