
Now if you're thinking those are the craziest Christmas stockings I have ever seen you would probably be right! I bought a couple of stockings from the Dollar Store to let Samuel and Bella decorate themselves. I found a snowman pattern that I thought would be really cute, but this isn't exactly how I pictured they would turn out! But, who says snowmen have to be white, or that eyes need to be on the top, or buttons in a nice row. I really have fun doing crafts with the kids and just letting them decide how they want it to look. Although at times I really have to try hard not to make a comment like, "are you sure you really want to put that there, it sure would look a lot cuter if the eyes were closer together"! 
The Stockins proudly displayed.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
And The Stockings Were Hung...
Posted by amber at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
you're such a great mom....loved the christmas card!
ok I love this idea, I just might steal it from you, tee hee :) I wanted to sew stockings this year but as always I am running out of days until Santa comes. Those stockings are really cute, especially from the dollar store. Where did you get the pattern or cut out for the snowman. Also, did you just buy some felt?
Can we just call you the queen of crafts?? The crafts just keep coming out! Love them. Fun to see what the kids come up with.
Post a Comment