Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What an Amazing Cast!

Last year our ward was asked to take part in the Tuacahn Nativity but it poured the night of our performance so the show was canceled. We were super excited that our ward got another chance this year and what an amazing cast we were. Just look at us!

IMG_1435-3

Samuel, Bella and I were townspeople. We decided Jenna would be too hard to manage for two performances and the dress rehearsal so Chuck just came to watch us instead.

IMG_1439-9

We were all bundled up in multiple layers because I hate being cold. When we got there, one of the stage managers was helping us with costumes. The guy handed me an outfit he thought would work for me. I tried to put it on with all my layers but it was tight so I removed the outside layer of my coat. Then I managed to squeeze myself into the lovely costume. A few minutes later, the girl stage manager took a look at me and said, “I think you have a child’s costume on.” No wonder the thing was so tight! She assured me it would be fine even though it was a little short. I decided it was just to much work to get in another costume so I just kept it on. After I saw the pictures of us I definitely should have changed outfits! Then after the show I had to have help squeezing out of the thing.

IMG_1433-2

Samuel was fascinated with the soldier helmets. During our 45 minute break between shows he kept running up to me with different helmets and having me take his picture.

IMG_9171-4

A few pictures Chuck took of us during the performance.

IMG_9172-5

IMG_9173-6

IMG_9178-7

This was a really fun experience.

IMG_9182-8

While we were getting ready for the nativity, Chuck and the kids were visiting with Santa. I couldn’t believe Jenna actually sat on Santa’s lap and didn’t throw a complete fit.

0 comments: