Just a few quick funny stories I wanted to record.
A few days ago we were decorating our Christmas stockings. When we were done, everyone hung their stockings on the entertainment center. Jenna was so cute because she would point to each stocking and say whom it belonged to. She made us laugh when each time she pointed to her own stocking she would say "Baby".
Today Jenna was eating her breakfast cereal so well with a spoon that I told her she was such a big girl. She gave me her famous crusty look, patted her head and said, "Me baby". Yep, she knows she is the baby and always will be!
******
This afternoon it was such a lovely day that I took the kids to the park. Before I knew it, I was watching Samuel run around chasing two girls. I sat there wondering how in the world my boy had gotten so big that he was chasing girls. Granted the girls were egging him on, but he seemed to be delighted to participate in their little game. I was also getting a good chuckle hearing Isaac give Samuel encouragement as he trailed behind. It was highly entertaining. When the girls left Samuel said, “Oh, I hope I see them again.” All this from my boy that each night at bedtime asks his dad to explain all sorts of scientific questions his latest fascination wanting to know how electricity works and how planes fly. Good thing he has a smart daddy!


2 comments:
Have you seen snap circuits? They teach all about electricity for kids. You are welcome to borrow ours. Samuel would love to make different electrical experiments!
ava thinks she's the baby too. she won't let me call her a big girl either. funny how they know their place in the family so young. Funny stories
Post a Comment