I made the mistake of showing Samuel the cake I was going to make for his birthday. He instantly decided he didn't want that cake and proceeded to pick out what looked like the most difficult cake on the page I was looking at.
So I'm attempting to build a stand-up Lego's Clone Trooper using homemade marshmallow fondant. I've never made fondant or for that matter ever worked with fondant before. This could certainly be a disaster!
This stuff was really sticky and took me FOREVER to get it to the right consistency. It's chilling in the fridge tonight and I'm praying it turns out okay.
Wish Me Luck!!


3 comments:
Oh, my goodness!! Good luck!! If I were to try it... well - that WOULD be a disaster!!! :) Have fun! Can't wait to see it!!
Wow good for you to be so ambitious, I am sure Sam will love it!
All I say is GOOD LUCK!! You may be in for a disaster. Happy Birthday to Samuel.
Audrey
Post a Comment