Happy 6th Birthday Samuel!
I've been thinking about what to write for Samuel's birthday for awhile now. And the one thought that keeps coming to my mind is what a wonderful year this has been for Samuel.
He is an absolute delight and I think this must be the perfect age. He is excited about everything, he loves to try new things, he loves school and loves to learn, he is helpful, he works hard, he keeps us entertained with his constant stream of talking, he keeps us on our toes with his endless questions, he amazes me. He is valiant and just a great kid. I'm lucky to be his mom!
I was looking through old pictures today because I always talk to the kids about the day they were born on their birthday. It's fun to get out the scrapbook and show them pictures of when they were a baby.
Of course I got a little teary eyed, not because Samuel is getting older, but because I look back through those pictures and the two of us always look like this - big smiles having so much fun together. The day this little guy was born was one of the best days of my life and the second I held him in my arms my life changed. Everything about me changed. He will always be my witness that the Lord blesses us with miracles. I LOVE you little buddy and you still make me smile!
He's always had those gorgeous blue eyes, long lashes and cute smile (except now he is into the cool look - which according to him isn't smiling! There's a few more pictures on my photo blog)






3 comments:
wow...seems like just yesterday you moved here with that little guy not even walking! Happy birthday Samuel!
Happy BDay Samuel. Can't wait to see how your cake turned out. What size shoe does he wear? People say Savannah has small feet, but I bet she doesn't have a smaller foot that Samuel. They are probably about the same.
Hope his party (if you had one) turned out great.
Audrey
Cute pictures
Post a Comment