Thursday, March 10, 2011

Concrete Legs & Cute Shoes


I just love to watch babies learning how to walk. Their legs are spread apart like giant tree trunks and as they try and pick each leg it seems so heavy to move, almost like it's been dipped in concrete. Too cute!


I think little baby shoes are adorable, but I refuse to buy them.

When I was pregnant with Samuel and reading all the material so I would be prepared to be a "good" mom I read somewhere it's better to let babies learn to walk without shoes. So of course I didn't have him wear shoes until he learned how to walk because that's what the "experts" suggested. Fast forward a kid or two and my mind set changed. I could care less what the "experts" think it's just impossible to keep track of shoes for the kids who really need to wear them. Who needs the burden of trying to keep track of another pair of shoes not to mention trying to get and keep the shoes on a baby!


But now that Jenna has been walking for awhile I did break down and get her these super adorable soft soled shoes.


And like my other kids when I finally started putting shoes on them she really didn't care for them.


I must say those are some super cute shoes on those adorable concrete legs!




This is what happens when Jenna decides that it's okay to wake up at 4:40 a.m.! By 7:00 a.m. you're ready for a nap. Now if only mommy could take a nap with you!

Jenna has been our hardest baby because she just doesn't sleep very well and she likes to wake up super early. I guess she fits in well around here with all the other early risers.

0 comments: