Friday, March 25, 2011

Beautiful Weeds

I LOVE this time of year when the desert weeds start to blossom.
Yes, I really love the weeds!


Apparently not everyone in our family feels the same way!
This picture cracks me up because Jenna is such our little redhead. Her hair probably won't stay this color, but it sure does match her temperament - she's feisty! Or maybe it's just being the youngest and needing to make sure your voice is heard. Either way, she's a screamer and a fighter!

4 comments:

Janae said...

I have to laugh. Good thing it wasnt raining. She is so dang cute. You have such an amazing talent.

Kristin said...

I totally saw you taking these pictures!! I was going to honk, but I didnt want to distract the kids

fourballerinas said...

Let's just hope it's the 4th child syndrome because Ava is a fiesty one too. Beautiful hair!
Audrey

Linz said...

That picture is DARLING!!!