Friday, August 13, 2010

Things That Make You Go Hmmm

Today I took Samuel for his Kindergarten assessment. (I'm SO glad he doesn't start school for another several weeks. I'm really having a hard time with this! You would think with 4 kids at home all day I would be relieved to have at least 1 gone for a few hours a day, but I about can't stand the thought!)

As were holding hands walking up the sidewalk to the school he looked at me and said, "Mom don't you think it's weird that the word little is big and word big is little."

Come to think of it that is kind of weird! Guess I shouldn't have worried about how he would do on his assessment.

2 comments:

Linz said...

He. Is. So. Smart! And cute!!!!

fourballerinas said...

That's funny! Yes, you will have a hard time with it. You will baul your eyes out all day long for a week and then you will get over it and can't wait until Christmas vacation is over so that he'll go back to school. It's all a process. It's so hard to let go. I'm sick to my stomach thinking Savannah won't be here from 7:40- 3:15. What will I do without her. She tells me that I'll manage and that she'll be home later. She couldn't be more excited. I couldn't really mourn Kayla because she was already having such a hard time- I needed to be strong for her.
Audrey