My sister told me about these cute stickers at Target and when I saw them I decided I needed to redecorate the big wall in Bella's room. Luckily we only needed to do a little cover up on the paint. We don't particularly like painting around here. I was also able to keep the stickers I already had on the wall. I think it turned out super cute!
Chuck and I put up the stickers late one night so I was excited to show Bella her new wall when she got up in the morning (despite the fact that she has an amazing dollhouse bed she still prefers to sleep in Samuel's room). The first thing she said when she walked in was, "Where's the pink?" Bella LOVES pink, but I don't like pink and that's why the walls are yellow and green. I showed her one of the owls was pink and there are a few pink flowers. She was quickly satisfied and then proclaimed, "Thanks mom, I love it!".
Isaac was in the room and was also very excited about the "rat" in the tree. The two of them ended up in an argument about who's room it was. Isaac was sure it was his new room, but Bella was quick to set him straight resulting in a lot of tears on his part. But not to worry the boys room is next on the list - not that Isaac actually sleeps in the boys room, but he will one of these days.
The big blank spot above the kitchen is where I'll hang the girls pictures once I actually get a few of them together.



3 comments:
That is so funny....I decided last night to move Addison out of her toddler bed and found this collection online and decided that I would get these wall stickers! I LOVE them...and the quilts to match! Hope you don't mind a copycat!
That is so cute! poor Isaac! lol!
cute room! Which ones are stickers and what is paint? What??? you don't like pink? Well, you won't like it at our house then.
Audrey
Post a Comment