This picture just cracks me up!
I'm redecorating the girls room (will post some pictures later) and wanted to take pictures of the two of them together to go on the wall. I found the outfits, tracked down the bows, had the vision in my mind, but this is what I got - not quite the vision I was going for!
I thought I had taken a ton of pictures, but most of them looked this way or worse. Chuck's gotten a little tired of going with me on my picture escapades so I've gone by myself the past few times. But I sure needed someone to help get the babies attention. Poor Jenna had just had it with Bella bugging her. We'll just have to try again another day because I sure can't hang this on the wall!


5 comments:
Yes you can. And you should. It is SO cute! And funny! I love it! haha! Better luck next time!
That is SOOO funny! Bella looks adroable- thik a dodding sister, but Jenna is totally irritated that she is touching her. I'm just crackng up. It may not be what you were hoping for, but it sure is a keeper. I wish I was around and I'd be your photo excursion partner. Tell Chuck it could be worse- you could be draggin him to the fabic store/craft store. Brady tells me some bad memories of being drug there by your mom.
AUdrey
...on a separate note, I have the dies to make those exact bows. Im assuming you bought them from Dana at Lazy Daisy? She used an idea from a lady I design for ;-)
Oh my heck I bust out laughing! Hey I will come with you next time to get the little one's to smile :) I owe you any way for doing my wonderful pictures, so call me :)
Too funny!
Post a Comment