
I finally decided it was past time to give Jenna her first hair cut. Just saying that makes me laugh since she really only had one little patch of hair. But that little patch sure was long. So now we have the Before and After shots.

It does look better with those unruly wisps gone! I figure it will probably take about 2 more years before she will need another trim!


3 comments:
Oh I loved her mow hawk patch in the back ha ha ha. I love the picture you got of her though, she still looks like a little porcelain doll!
Nice job. Maybe you should be a baby hairstylisst. She does look better- not that she EVER looked bad before.
You know, I had to laugh at you story below, not because it's funny, because it certainly isn't, but because I can see it all happening in my minds eye and I certainly sympathize with you. I would have given up on the day and ended in tears much sooner. I give you much credit for staying so patient. Having a mini van is not the worst thing in the world. It's a convience for a period of time in your life- then you move on- like diapers- they are convenient for a time- then you move on to underwear. A mini van is not a curse, it's a blessing. When we got ours, Kayla & Savannah in the back because they could get themselves in by themselves (Kayla would help Savannah unbuckle) and then the ones that needed help were in the front. We have a removable seat inbetween the middle seats and we put it in so I can sit between the little ones if we are on a long drive and take it out when we are just at home. Also, I can get out of the front passenger seat if there is an emergency in the back (like a bloody nose). Just because you sucomb to the minivan for a time doesn't mean you still aren't the Jeep with the top off kind of girl.
Plus there is so much room in the back for cargo. I leave my double stroller in the van all the time and still have plenty of room for my groceries and other shopping we have to do. And I LOVE my automatic doors. I can open them from the other end of the parking lot so the girls can climb in before I even get to the car.
Don't be afraid to love one too.
Audrey
Those pics of Samuel are SOOO cute. I have had so many people ask me about Kayla's pictures. They wanted to know who took them so they could get their pics done there too. They were all disappointed when I told them you lived in Utah. If you came to visit- you'd get a lot of business around here.
Audrey
Post a Comment