Much to my dismay Isaac climbed out of his crib today.

I was getting the kids ready for Church and I had to send Isaac to Time Out in his crib for something - I don't even remember what now, but I'm sure it was probably because he hit or spit on someone. I was upstairs getting the girls dresses and looked down to see Isaac coming out of his room with a big smile on his face as he proudly declared, "I climb out!"

I was getting the kids ready for Church and I had to send Isaac to Time Out in his crib for something - I don't even remember what now, but I'm sure it was probably because he hit or spit on someone. I was upstairs getting the girls dresses and looked down to see Isaac coming out of his room with a big smile on his face as he proudly declared, "I climb out!"
Do you ever have those times where you think - Oh Great, Now What Am I Going To Do!!! As I looked at his little smiling face I just kept thinking how bad this was for me - no more secure time out spot, he's great about nap and bedtime, but now that he can climb out of the crib that could easily change.
What was really sad is that he asked me several times during the day if he could go to Time Out just so he could triumphantly climb out.
At least it took him this long to figure it out. I think I have Samuel to thank for that one. I overheard him trying to tell Isaac how to climb out of the crib a few days ago. But it's better than Bella who was climbing in and out of the crib LONG before she turned 2.





1 comments:
Looks like you'll have to find a new time out spot. Maybe it's time for Jenna to get the crib too. She is so beautiful in that picture. You sure are a star around here with my friends. I've been showing off the great pictures that you took and my friends think you are SO AWESOME!!! They wish you lived close so you could do them too. They said you are as good as the REALLY expensive photographers. I tell them she is a great photographer, but I don't know if you're expensive- I haven't paid her yet. They also tried to give me a hard time at Sam's when I got some prints. They wanted a copyright letter.
Audrey
Post a Comment