I decided since she was almost 6 months I should probably get started on other baby foods. I sure wasn't looking forward to this time since it's so much easier and quicker to just nurse. Let's just say that Jenna is NOT loving baby food. She's been eating rice cereal for a few weeks so she briefly tolerates that, but doesn't seem to care for anything else. In fact she's become quite a little spitter. She's been perfecting the art of sending baby food flying with almost every bite. She also loves to knock the spoon away or grab it with her little hands and won't let go. It's quite the time consuming process to try and get a few bites in. Isaac didn't really like baby food either so I went to mashed up table food pretty quickly and he is BY FAR my best eater. So maybe that's the direction Jenna is heading.
On a side note - I snapped this picture this morning and I'm so excited to take more 6 month pictures. It's one of my favorite ages to take pictures - they can sit up, but can't run away! When we were at Chuck's parents home last weekend Chuck's mom let me take several of the kids great-great-grandma's old vintage hats. I'm so excited to get some shots of both of the girls in them.



4 comments:
Love the picture Amber it is adorable!
That is SUCH a beautiful picture!! I love it!
What a sweet picture. She is so pretty.
Love, Love, Love the picture!
Post a Comment