We had a Stars Wars theme for Halloween this year. Samuel has been talking about being Darth Vader for Halloween for months. I tried to talk him into being Luke, but he wasn't changing his mind! He is the only one that is old enough to care so that made it easy to decide what everyone else would be. Thanks to a friend who let me borrow the Yoda costume and I also used a Leia costume she had sewn as a pattern to sew Bella's Leia costume. I must say they sure do look cute!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
they made a fantastic star wars team! such cuties! we love going to sister Bodon too!
Yeah, I'm done with the Candy too. I'm so sick of them asking for more candy- and I'm sick of stealing from their baskets. A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. Issac will the the best Yoda of all time!!
Post a Comment