Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkins and Pancakes


Friday morning I made the kids orange pancakes for Halloween. They enjoyed helping me make them especially when we added the food coloring, but they weren't so sure about eating them. Bella did eat hers, but Samuel took one bite and then said he was done. It's amazing he won't eat pancakes even with a lot of syrup.

Yum, Yum!

Taking turns helping stir the orange batter.


We took the easy way this year with decorating our pumpkins. I thought about carving them, then decided the kids wouldn't really be able to help. Then I thought about painting them, but late the other night that sounded like a lot of mess I wasn't in the mood to clean up. I finally decided to just have them use markers and draw on them. They thought this was great and didn't realize mom was just being lazy!




0 comments: