
I decided to make Halloween sugar cookies with the kids. Making cookies with a 2 and 3 year old is a little crazy, but they loved it. Samuel decided he wanted the frosting to be blue so we had yummy blue pumpkin and ghost cookies.

Chuck and I went to a Halloween party without the kids this weekend! We got these Greese costumes a few years ago and broke them out for the party. I should have taken a picture of the back of my hair. I used my steam curlers that I haven't used in years and forgot how curly they make my hair. And Chuck had on the worst wig you have seen. He insisted it was better than his own hair, but I would have to disagree!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Halloween Fun
Posted by amber at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Cool, I didn't know they made Halloween gingerbread houses. The things they make in the name of fun, kids, and frosting!! Looks like fun. I love the poop stories. I definately think it's time to potty train. Forget the diaper thing. It's harder to get panties off (well, I guess I can't say that for Bella. She seems to be her own kind of kid). Try putting on the plastic pants over the panties for the naps. Anything that makes it harder to get off. Reward her for pooping on the toilet and not in the panties/diaper. We were giving Kayla a little strawberry shortcake doll when she'd poop in the toilet and stickers/candy when she'd pee. Good luck. Potty training is always so much fun, but worth it when it's over (except when your shopping- it's hard to have to find a bathroom in every store you go in- and it's inevideble that they have to go when your out).
Audrey
Post a Comment