
So I just think Isaac made the perfect Yoda. He reminds me of Yoda because he is so bald and his ears stick out. When Bella was a baby I also thought she looked like Yoda, in fact I had a little song about her being the "Snow White, Yoda, Cheek E"
Isaac loves to eat his clothes and the Yoda costume was especially easy to eat since the robe was so big.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Yoda Baby
Posted by amber at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Big Buddy is stinking cute!!! And so are sam and bella too!!!!
I have never seen anything so cute in all my life! I have never seen Star Wars but I just might go watch now!
your kids look so cute, and Issac's big smile just adds to the already cute costume. It looks like you guys had a great Halloween!
Post a Comment