
So Bella has been running me ragged lately. She's such a little fireball! She is constantly taking off her clothes and running around naked. More often than not these days she is going around without a diaper on. Of course she doesn't always make it to the potty - in her crib and on the concrete are two favorite spots. I just need to take the time to potty train her because she is trying to do it herself.
A couple of weeks ago she decided she no longer needed to nap. I put her in in crib and she just climbs in and out. I even placed the mattress on the ground and she still managed to climb out.
Climbing or tumbling back in.
Another favorite activity is swinging in the closet.
Bella is such a climber. This week while I was taking care of the baby she climbed up in the sink and got into the toothpaste. She had taken off her shorts and diaper and then proceeded to rub toothpaste all over.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Bella Girl
Posted by amber at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment