Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cutest Pumpkin


Trina and I found this pumpkin, carved it and then stuck Isaac and Kambree inside for some cute pumpkin pictures. Isaac was not very happy about it, but he sure does look cute inside!


2 comments:

fourballerinas said...

That is freaking hilarious. I love it to death. Dang, I wish I lived by you guys. You're always doing cute stuff together. You're lucky sisters. I don't think I'll ever be that close to my sisters (and I don't mean just in geographic distance).

Valerie said...

Ok I love the pumpkin pictures. What a cute cute idea. You know you sure are such a great mom. You have three kids and are always running but you take time to take the cutest pictures and do little crafts with them :) Oh by they way...I made the cookies with your cut out, and I don't know what I was thinking but I made them way too big (I think it's cause the cookie cutter is big so I felt I needed more dough). Yeah, I pulled out an entire pan of cookie with the sticks barely visible ha ha ha :( Soooo, my second batch turned out a little better. They still didn't look like the cutest flowers but at least they didn't take over the pan. So poor Bella and her little arm, and I'm sorry but I had to laugh about poor Sam getting bit. Darn chicken. And one more thing, Stock loved his tools Sam gave him. He went through everyone putting them in and out of that backpack. Thanks again for coming!