Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day



Just wanted to wish my wonderful Dad a Happy Father’s Day!


And a Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful husband, who is also a wonderful dad!

Love Jenna in this picture because that baby of ours is a firecracker! Today as I watched her roll around in the aisle at church screaming I just sighed. Luckily she’s the 4th so I’m pretty sure the phase will pass about the time she turns 3. I just chuckle when I tell Chuck Jenna has his personality because it’s about as far from the truth as you can get!

I took the kids to the Dollar Store so they could each pick out a present for their amazing dad. The kids all found something they wanted to give to Chuck and were really excited for the big day to come. It was actually a fun little shopping trip. I couldn’t believe how easy it was. It’s amazing how much life can change with a little passing of time. Samuel, Bella and Isaac for the most part are really great now and yes, Jenna is HARD, but I can handle one screaming kid. It was those days when 3 out of 4 or all 4 out of 4 were going wild that really used to throw me for a loop.



Chuck sporting his Father’s Day picture tie. I couldn’t resist the tie adorned with a picture of our cute kids all over it.

The kids and I sure do love you!

2 comments:

Carole said...

I remember your dad when he looked like that.

Grandma Jerri Lynn said...

That's the handsome young man I married! When did his hair turn grey? Now my beautiful daughter has 4 children of her own. Awesome picture.