The Playroom is done - well as far as I'm concerned! Painting finished yesterday and carpet was installed today! The built in cabinets won't be done for another month, (thus the holes in the wall) but that's Chuck's built in entertainment area. All I care about is the toy closets.
The kids were going wild running all around wrestling each other as soon as we went down to see the finished product. The area isn't huge, but it makes for a wonderful playroom/learning time area!

My toy closets! Now we just have to get all the toys that are scattered around the house organized in their bins and put away.

And the food storage closet underneath the stairs. I won't be going in there anytime too soon. I don't think I could fit!

The kids were so excited they were already starting to pack toys downstairs. And Isaac threw this car down the stairs and nicked up the new paint. Oh Well!

I had to take this picture because the thermostat upstairs is reading 62 degrees. They started painting last week and our house has been so stinky that we've had to leave a few windows open as often as possible. We also can't run the heater because then the paint smell really gets bad. So my big decision all week has been do I freeze or do I breathe toxic fumes. Unfortunately we've been doing both. Hopefully we'll be able to get the place aired out soon and be able to actually heat the house again. Tonight the paint smell has been overpowered by carpet glue. I'm not sure which is worse. But how excited I am to be able to get things back in order!!! And check another nesting project off the list before the baby gets here!


2 comments:
Looks good! I am way jealous of all of your storage space. Now all you need is a bed for us to move in!!!!
Looks like great place to have the kids play. Wish we had room like that too. Congrats on only 5 weeks left. It will be here before you know it. You'll probably be like me and have your biggest baby last. How big was the biggest so far? Good luck on the next 5 weeks and GET SOME SLEEP!
audrey
Post a Comment