
I'm a bit behind, but thought I better get this down before the baby gets here. My sweet little Bella is now a Sunbeam! It was so funny because the first Sunday this year as we were driving to church Samuel was lamenting the fact that we forgot to eat a snack before we left the house and now he was going to starve clear to death before we got home. So of course Bella decided she was also going to starve to which Samuel quickly reminded her that she was lucky because she was a Sunbeam and Sunbeams get snacks. He on the other hand was now a CTR 4 and would not get any snacks so he was going to starve and she was not.
I play the piano for Primary and that first Sunday as we practiced the most beautiful song I looked out and saw my sweet little girl sitting on the front row and could not help but cry. Some days I really would just like to stop time because it passes so quickly - how could it be that my sweet little girl is already a Sunbeam. Of course there are days and stages that are hard, but I truly feel blessed being able to have my little ones so close in age. They are so much fun right now - well, most of the time!
And Bella really does love Primary. I was a little worried because she was not very excited about leaving nursery, but she has done so well with the transition.
While I'm talking about Bella I had to post a few pictures I took of her the other day. These were just a few of the outfits she was wearing throughout the day. And I finally went and bought her several pair of stretch pants. She currently has an issue with wearing jeans and we were having a huge battle every time we had to leave the house. I finally decided I was just to worn out and tired to fight her anymore so I got her some new stretch pants to wear. Now the only problem is she only wants to wear the pink ones because as she says, "I only like pink and purple". Oh how I love that the boys could care less about what they are wearing!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
My Little Sunbeam
Posted by amber at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Holy cow, but she is cute! What a sweet little sunbeam!!
I think Samuel mislead his sister...they dont have snacks in nursery, it's more like a buffet! Have you ever seen all the stuff Sister Eldredge brings them, cheese sandwiches and everything...It's funny I'll ask Kyler what he learned and he'll just tell me what he ate. Too funny. Im glad our kids got to have Sister Eldredge!
Wow, what a big girl. Samuel/Savannah Sunbeams last year, Bella Sunbeam this year, and Alyssa a Sunbeam next year. Seems like G. JL has lots of sunbeams- so many little ones. I too would like to freeze time- I would love to freeze dry Savannah and Alyssa and rewind Kayla- life seems to get so much more complicated as they get older. Savannah is the same way about levis- we do the stretch pants/leggings- we call them soft pants. There is something about the waist she doesn't like- she's not as thin around the waist as Kayla. I'm dreading the mornings next year- getting her dressed for Kindergarten every morning- 2 girls hair to do and finding making 2 lunches. AHHHHHH! At least I'll have no more babies!
Oh Bella girl! I love her so much! I know what you mean, I cant believe Kambree is in nursery. I need to post that.
Post a Comment