Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Years Day


New Years Day we went in search of snow so I could take Bella's picture in the Santa outfit (those pictures posted on my photo blog). We had to drive clear to Pine Valley before we saw any snow and even then there was not a lot of it. Poor Isaac had to wear Bella's red boots because we couldn't get his little fat feet in the snowboots that were his size. The tops of his feet are just too fat! I got a couple of comments on how cute his shoes were - poor guy!


Samuel was very excited to play in the snow.
The kids had a great time slidding down the hill on their bottoms. We don't have any tubing equiment, but they didn't care.

The large looking figure at the top of the hill is me. I can barely zip my coat at this point! It wasn't that cold to begin with, but then the wind started blowing and I took off to read my book in the car while Chuck stayed and played with the kids for a little while longer. They didn't last too long, but they had a lot of fun.

0 comments: