So I'm finally getting around to writing about a few of our summer activities. I can't believe summer has already passed us by! For me it was all about endurance - just glad to make it through each week and anxiously counting down how many more weeks until I started feeling better. July was really hard and I honestly can't remember a lot about most of August.
Thanks to Chuck and wonderful family the kids still managed to have a few exciting excursions despite the fact that I was not really much fun.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Where Did the Summer Go?
Posted by amber at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
it was fun getting all caught up on your summer. I am so sorry you get so so so sick. How wonderful that your family stepped in to help :)
It looks like at least the kids had a good summer. Luckily, they won't remember you being sick and missing out on all the fun. I hope you're feeling better now and can enjoy the "cooler" weather as fall approaches. Our weather here is getting really nice. I'm excited for the change in the weather along with the "change" in my body here very soon. As much as I love my children, I HATE being pregnant.
Post a Comment