
The first morning tickets were available to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house I reserved them for our family. I still remember attending the Manti Temple open house when they rededicated the temple when I was a little girl and wanted the kids to have this opportunity to see inside one of the temples. The timing of the open house was perfect because then we could also attend Chuck's mom's 70th birthday party/family reunion.
But as with everything this summer it all fell apart! I was feeling to sick to drive that far because I get extremely car sick when I'm pregnant. Just to drive a couple of miles I have to make sure I have my barf bag, so driving all the way to Bountiful was out of the question. So Chuck took Samuel and Bella and Isaac and I stayed home. Even though I felt bad I missed out on all the fun it was nice to have a few peaceful days and Isaac loved having me all to himself.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Catching Up on Summer - Temple Open House
Posted by amber at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment