Baby #4 Is A .....GIRL!
I was pretty sure this baby was a girl because I haven't got as sick with the girls as I did with my boys, but then 2 nights ago I had a dream that I was having a little boy. After that I just wasn't sure what the baby would be. So I'm so excited that Bella will have a little sister! I didn't really care either way, but I'm so close with my sister that I really wanted Bella to have a sister too. The doctor didn't tell us until the end of the ultrasound, but as he was scanning over the legs I didn't see the "sign" of a baby boy so I was pretty sure it was a girl. When he finally got around to really looking and told us it was a little girl I did shed a few tears.
Funny story - during the ultrasound a warning box pops up on the screen and I couldn't see what it said because of the angle, but then the doctor exclaims, "Oh Great!" So instantly I'm thinking something is wrong with the baby. He steps away from the machine and starts looking around for something so I finally ask is everything okay. Both the doctor and Chuck start laughing because of course they can both read the screen. Chuck said, "Nope the baby is out of thermal paper". The doctor is still chuckling and says that sometimes he forgets that when dealing with pregnant women you have to really watch what you say because they analyze every word.



8 comments:
Congratulations on a little girl!!! THat's great!
Yay another girl. I am so happy for you! You look so cute in your picture too!
congrats!
I'm so excited it is a girl. How fun for you and Bella! Your mom kept telling me she was sure you would have another boy. I"m glad she was wrong. Bella will love having a sister and they won't be too far apart. Love that story too- so hilarious. Happy AV too. Time sure flies when you're having babies. If we aren't careful- time slips away from us.
Congrats on the girl and the AV.
Audrey
We are so excited to have another baby girl. For both Bella and Kambree. Bella does need a sister to dress up! FUN, FUN!
Congrats!! I check your blog and picture blog every so often and I'm excited for you. Perfect. 2 boys and 2 girls. That's my goal. We'll see if I make it to four. haha That will be way fun for you guys! From the picture it looks like my doctors office in st. george. Wonder if it is? ha
I have to agree, that is one of my very favorite parts too. I love seeing them get along and love each other. I love it when the girls come home from school and want to hug each other and can't stop talking to each other about their day. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right when I see them love each other. We are excited to see the next little Gillette girl
Audrey
Congratulations! You get another princess. As my girls were doing some very funny makeovers yesterday, I thought how grateful I am to have girls. They make the world sparkle! (and boys, they keep it all together!) Perfect!
Post a Comment