Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh, the Smells!

This morning I was wondering a few things:
1. Why when you're pregnant do you develop superhuman smell and
2. Why I'm 2 days away from being 19 weeks and smells still cause me to gag

I got up this morning opened the fridge and the stomach started turning. There is some tasty treat in my fridge that I'm afraid to discover. I've been thinking for days I need to empty some of the mysterious containers, but just haven't worked up the nerve and stomach to do it. (Maybe I can talk my wonderful hubby into doing it for me tonight :)

Then about 5 minutes later Chuck came in the door from his morning run. I love him dearly, but the smell of him started the gagging and stomach churning yet again.

I hurried and loaded Isaac into the stroller for our morning walk and a little ways up the trail there was yet again some horrific smell. Chuck says there's a sewer line by that area. Of course it had to smell really bad today when I was already fighting to maintain control.

Then I get home and Isaac had his daily morning dirty diaper. Thank goodness for my nose plugs. It's the only way I get through the diaper changing!

And speaking of 19 weeks - we have our ultrasound next Monday morning. For some reason I'm really nervous to find out what we're having. Maybe because this is our last little one. So stay tuned for the big reveal next week!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I am so excited for you to find out...I am guessing a girl :)Bella needs a little sis...but your boys are dang cute too...now I am anxiously awaiting to know too ha ha ha

Linz said...

I am so sorry about the super smelling... that's the worst!

Good luck at the ultrasound! How fun!

fourballerinas said...

Oh, I cannot wait. I'm almost as excited to see what you having as I am to actually see our little on this week. We will be having her Thursday- go in at 5:30am- if she doesn't come before then. I'm not holding my breath though- I'm sure it won't happen before then. At least I have a light at the end of the tunnel now. We'll call you Thursday.
Audrey