
We had a lot of fun preparing for Valentine's day. We made giant heart cookies with sprinkles. Of course the kids always like making cookies. Bella was so excited about eating her cookie I couldn't even get a picture before she bit into it.

What I remember about Valentine's when I was a kid was helping my mom make my Valentine's box for school. She always had such creative ideas. So the kids and I made what was supposed to be a robot Valentine's box, but it actually turned out looking like a crazy bug.

We also made Valentine's cards. It was so fun to ask Samuel what he loved about each person. He came up with a great list for everyone. Sameuls' list for Grandma involved trips to the Dollar Store and gifts that she buys for him. Grandpa's list involved all the fun games he plays with Samuel. When I asked Samuel what he loved about Bella he said, "I like Bella because she plays with me. I just love her that's all." When I asked him about Isaac he said, "I like Isaac because he likes to give me five. He likes to play with me." As you can tell, playing games with Samuel is very important to him.



0 comments:
Post a Comment