
I was so excited to get a new lens for my camera this week! This was my reward for winning our weight loss challenge - an incentive to shed the baby weight fast. I actually won our little contest well over 5 months ago, but it's taken me this long to decide what lens I wanted and then get around to ordering it. I was only able to take a few pictures because Isaac has been sick all week and would not let me sit him down. It's so sad to have a sick baby! 
As you can see, Samuel was really excited about being my test subject - that's where the candy bribery comes in handy.
And I did get a few pictures added on my new picture blog. As with many of my good project ideas it turned into a lot more work than I was anticipating. I realized that I am truly a novice blogger and was having a hard time getting my pictures to be big enough size and to look good on the new site. So I did what I always do when I run into these problems - I asked Chuck to figure it out. He searched around and found the answer which involved a lot more time than I was anticipating. So for now there are just a few pictures and I probably won't update it that often because it's a lot of work! But here is the new site www.photosbyam.blogspot.com or you can just click on the My Photos link under Friends and Family.



1 comments:
Love the date night. Brady does that with the older ones, but I need to get in on the action too. They won't go seperately either. Maybe as they get older they will. nice new lens on that sweet camera. I'll have to check out that new blog.
Post a Comment