Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another Blog on It's Way

I sat down to blog today and realized I hadn't taken as many candid shots of my kids over the last couple of weeks. And the reason is that I have been busy practicing more formal shots with my nice camera and working a lot on my photoshop program. I took another photo class a couple of weeks ago and loved it! I learned several new techniques and have been bribing the kids so they will let me practice on them. My great friend Janice, who loves photography as much as I do, gave me the idea of starting another blog where I can post all my "practice" pictures of the kids. So when I get it up and going I'll post the link for any interested - mom and Trina!

The photography class was all day a couple of Saturdays ago. I loved what I learned, but the best part was coming home to a frazzled husband! It was the first time I have been away for a whole day from the kids and the first time he has spent the whole day with all three of them. When I got home, the house was in shambles, he was exhausted and very happy to see me home. He was telling me all about his day and how it was impossible for him to get anything "productive" done. All I could do was grin from ear to ear and say I know! Then he said, "I don't know how you do this, it's really hard." He said he always knew it was hard, but he didn't really comprehend it fully until he experienced it for himself. Yeah!!! I think I need to leave him with all three more often! I honestly love being a stay at home mom and wouldn't trade it for anything, but some days it can be a challenge and I was so grateful he recognized that. So my photography class was worth every penny I paid!

3 comments:

Janae said...

We love our pictures. My Whole family enjoyed looking at them. I am so excited to go to town and print some out and put them in frames. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Valerie said...

I can't wait to see your other blog, I want to see what you did with the chair and suitcase (aka casket ha ha ha) Any way, I need to get my camera out more often and do more formal, I have been just doing candid lately. See you Friday :)

Trina and Wes said...

Another blog is a great idea! I am excited to see it.