
Samuel and Bella were playing a funny game the other day. They had the baby in the stroller and Samuel was pushing the baby around like a wild man. Then he would say the baby got struck by lightening and fling it out of the stroller. Bella would then run pick the baby up and "nurse" it. Then the baby would go back in the stroller and they would start running around the house again. It's fun to watch at such a young age that built in nurturing nature of little girls.
Oh My Bella Girl!
She was supposed to be taking a nap and I heard her crying, "Help me" so I ran upstairs to see what the problem was. A couple of weeks ago during nap time she climbed clear to the top of the closet to retrive something and was stuck at the top and couldn't get down. But this time she had climbed inside her doll high chair and her legs were stuck.
Saturday morning I was brushing my teeth and Bella was playing around under the cupboard. I'm always finding her playing with the lotion, but this time I figured I was standing right there so it would be okay. Then I look over to see that she had dumped half a bottle of baby oil onto the concrete. Talk about a slick mess! I spent the next 1/2 hour trying to get it cleaned off the concrete floor with all the kids crying about something and wondering what was taking Chuck so long at Home Depot.


Every day I do learning time with the kids. The other morning Samuel came to me and said, "Mom, I need to work on Bella's letters with her". So he sat down at the computer with Bella and helped her with her letters. It was really cute!







2 comments:
What are we going to do with that Bella girl?! And Sam is too funny. They are sooooo cute.
Looks like some serious desert rascals. I love the picture of Samuel dragging Issac. He is at the mercy of older bro.
Post a Comment