
So looking at Bella in this picture you would never guess it was 90 degrees outside! We were all going for a walk this evening and Bella insisted that she wear her coat because as she said, "I just want to be hot Mom". Well you don't have to wear a coat to be hot here this time of year! But I have just given up trying to reason with Bella when it comes to clothing. Today she also wore her snowboots to gymnastics class.
I was excited to go for a walk because it is just so nice outside. Bella really wanted to show us something and she was trying to lead us to where Grandma Luann had taken her for a walk a few weeks ago. But she couldn't quite remember the way and became very frustrated that we couldn't find where she wanted to take us. Let's just say the walk was like poking an eye out for all of us. (Notice how Bella finally shed the coat)
The kids were going outside to play today and Bella came downstairs looking like this. I don't let them take the nice toys outside to play because they just get lost and ruined so Bella thought she would be sneaky and stuff a Barbie up her shirt. She just didn't realize her mommy would actually not fall for this trick!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
What season is it!
Posted by amber at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment