Thursday, June 3, 2010

So Much Fun

I've taken a break from blogging because life is just busy. But my mom really likes to see pictures of the kids - so mom here's a catch up for you! I think I've finally decided I will begin posting pages from my digital scrapbook as I get the pages done. Of course this means things will be out of order and way behind, but there's just not enough time in a day to accomplish much more than taking care of and playing with the kids.


Samuel's playing t-ball and loves it.


Bella and Isaac dig in the dirt and get really dirty at every game.


Chuck took the boys to Father and Sons a couple of weekends ago. Bella was crying that she didn't get to go camping. But she was okay after Trina and I took her out to dinner. I really think the dads should be able to take all their children to the camp out not just the sons!

A couple of weeks ago I did something a little crazy. I drove by myself with all the kids to Chuck's parents home - a 5+ hour drive. Overall it wasn't took bad, but there were moments of pure torture. On the positive side no one threw up and at no time were all 4 kids crying - I had 3 out of 4 crying, but never 4 out of 4 crying at one time. The reason I attempted this was to go to a wedding of one of the girls I taught in Young Womens when we lived in Bountiful. It was a lot of fun seeing old friends.

While we were in Salt Lake we went to the zoo.

We went to the aquarium.

We had fun with the family. And we got to experience freezing cold weather with snow in May.

Over the Memorial Day weekend we took the kids fishing. Samuel really wanted to go to the fish pond so that's what we did. I love this picture because the kids were more excited about eating the treats than fishing with Chuck in the background.

We went hiking and had a yummy tin foil dinner with Trina, Wes and the kids. Notice poor Isaac doesn't have any shoes. We have had a hard time remembering his shoes lately. In the wedding picture above he was also without shoes.

We also went to the lake and soaked up the sun.

So we've been busy having a lot of fun lately!

1 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Wow!! lots of fun! Chuck should start taking Bella on dates the night before the father/son campout. Brady "dates" the girls more often than me. He took turns this last week taking each of them "out" all by themselves. They love their "date nights" with dad.