Saturday, June 5, 2010

Camping And Snakes!

We went camping with the kids Friday night and I know I say this about every activity we do, but it was crazy! Of course Trina was also there with Kambree and baby Bronson so the crazy and wild level was even up a notch.

Can I just say how amazing Chuck is - he stayed over night with the 3 kids while Trina and I went home with Kambree and the two babies. Jenna and Bronson are still waking up several times a night so we figured it would be eaiser for every one if we slept at home.

Yes, this is a picture of a RATTLESNAKE!!!! Making it's way across our campsite!!!!
The kids were in the bushes playing, Trina and I were at the camp table with the babies and Chuck was checking our tin foil dinners when he spotted this RATTLESNAKE slithering right in front of him. Let's just say there were a few moments of panic on our part as we tried to make sure the kids were out of the way. Chuck had to threaten Bella not to follow it into the bushes as he was throwing rocks to try and get rid of it.
Besides the rattlesnake visit we also had bees swarming. Note to self: don't take lemonade camping the bees can smell it for miles! In addition Bella was giving me heartattacks with her climbing, Kambree tried to run away and the babies were both crying. What can I say - it was crazy, but exciting!


This picture has nothing to do with this post, but I thought it was cute. Chuck really is an amazing dad!

1 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Next time you'll just have to camp in the backyard. Looks like fun though.
Audrey